It all starts with you!
During your first visit, we will take time to properly diagnose your oral health needs, review past medical history, and craft a treatment plan that is geared to get you to your optimal oral health. We want you to be more than a patient; with us, you are a partner in your treatment.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
We want all of your visits to be comfortable, relaxed, and informative. Our goal is to set the tone with your first visit. To help, provide us with any of the following that you may have at the start of your appointment:
- Any x-rays (if applicable)
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Completed online or printed patient registration forms.
Financial and Insurance Information
Money should never be an obstacle between you and the healthcare you need. We offer numerous payment options, including financing that requires no initial payment. While the cost of care will depend on your needs, we work to make it as affordable and accessible as possible.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If your insurance changes, please alert us before your next appointment. If you have any questions about payment plans or forms, please contact the office.